- Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website or OneLinkCard Apps, including information: by which you may be personally identified, such as name, username, photograph from Facebook, mobile number, location, e-mail address ("personal information"); that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as nationality, postal code, postal address, occupation, annual income and/or about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or OneLinkCard Apps and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, such as Facebook.
The information we collect on or through our Website or OneLinkCard Apps may include:
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website or OneLinkCard Apps.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or OneLinkCard Apps, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or OneLinkCard Apps, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or OneLinkCard Apps.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, user agent, cookie information and referrer.
- A user agent is software acting on behalf of you, the user. A referrer identifies the origin of the User traffic before coming to us (i.e., another webpage).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website or OneLinkCard Apps and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website or OneLinkCard Apps according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or OneLinkCard Apps.
- Transfer of Information
We may distribute your submissions to third parties, as permitted pursuant to our Terms of Service. The third parties may in turn publicly display or publish your submissions in connection with their own websites and media platforms. When we distribute your submissions to third parties, we typically include your account name (but not your personal information unless you include your personal information in your submissions).
We may share your personal information with third parties to provide you with services that we offer through our website or OneLinkCard Apps, conduct quality assurance testing, facilitate creation of accounts, provide technical and customer support, or provide specific services, such as synchronization of your contacts with other software applications, in accordance with your instructions. These third parties are required not to use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by you.
We may disclose information in the aggregate to third parties relating to user behavior in connection with actual or prospective business relationship with those third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertising banners.
- Other's Information
You may choose to provide us with another person's e-mail address so that person may be invited to create an account on this website or OneLinkCard Apps and become your friend. We use this information to contact and, if necessary, remind that person about the invitation. By providing us with another person's e-mail address, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the person concerned as regards such disclosure to us of their personal information. All invitees are provided with the option not to receive further invitations. We may disclose such information if required to do so in order to comply with legal process, as described above.
Our Services may contain links to third party websites to which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
- Controlling Your Personal Data
To the extent you include personal information in your submissions (such as a photo of yourself), third parties may be able to identify you, and associate you with your user account, and contact you. Third parties can also associate you with your user account using the member lookup feature on our Services but only if the third party already knows your full name and you include information in your submission that allows the third party to distinguish you from other users who might share the same full name. Please do not include information in your submissions that you expect to keep private. In addition, you can reduce the risk of being personally identified by choosing a fictitious account name, though doing so could detract from the credibility of your submissions.
Your account is password protected. We use industry standard measures to protect the personal information that is stored in our database. We limit the access to your personal information to those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job function, such as our customer service personnel.
You hereby acknowledge that we are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- E-Mails and Opt-Out
- Dispute Resolution
- Contacting the Website and Access to Your Personal Information
Upon written request, subject to certain exceptions, we will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and will give you access to that information. Access requests should be sent to our Privacy Officer, using the contact information above. When requesting access to your personal information, we may request specific information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access, as well as to search for and provide the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge you a fee to access your personal information to cover our costs; however, we will advise you of any fee in advance, which will be no more than any maximum fee prescribed by law.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 (THE "PDPA") NOTICE RELATING TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 (THE "PDPA")
We view your personal data and privacy seriously. This Notice is issued pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Individuals may have supplied and may continue from time to time, to supply to us with their personal data and information (“data”) in connection with the opening or continuation usage of OneLinkCard.com.my or OneLinkCard mobile application account(s). Your visit to our public website may be recorded for analysis on the number of visitors to the site and general usage patterns. Some of this information will be gathered through the use of "cookies".
- Such data may include information concerning your personal details (such as name, age, gender, date of birth), contact details (such as address, email, phone numbers), and other information.
- Data held by us or our group of companies or subsidiaries relating to an individual will be kept confidential but us or our group of companies or subsidiaries may provide or disclose such information to the following parties (whether within or outside Malaysia) for the purposes set out in paragraph 5 (who may also subsequently process, transfer and disclose such data for the purposes set out in paragraph 5):
- Any OneLinkCard.com.my group of companies and subsidiaries;
- Any agent, contractor, sub-contractors, service providers, lawyers, or associates of OneLinkCard.com.my (including their employees, directors, officers, agents, contractors, service providers and professional advisers);
- Any third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to OneLinkCard.com.my in connection with the operation of its business (including their employees, directors and officers);
- Any Authorities;
- Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to OneLinkCard.com.my including any OneLinkCard.com.my group of companies and subsidiaries which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- Any persons acting on behalf of an individual whose data are provided, such as the merchants/partners of OneLinkCard.com.my and its employees;
- Third party reward, loyalty, co-branding and privileges programme providers;
- Partners and /or co-branding partners of OneLinkCard.com.my or its group of companies or subsidiaries;
- External service providers (including but not limited to mailing houses, telecommunication companies, telemarketing and direct sales agents, call centers, data processing companies and information technology companies) that we engage for the purposes set out in paragraph 5;
- Under and in accordance with the provisions of the PDPA and the Code of Practice approved and issued under the PDPA, any individual may:
- Check whether OneLinkCard.com.my holds data about him/her and of access to such data;
- Request OneLinkCard.com.my to correct any data relating to him/her which is inaccurate;
- Request clarification on OneLinkCard.com.my policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by OneLinkCard.com.my;
- In accordance with the terms of the PDPA, OneLinkCard.com.my has the right to charge a fee for the processing of any data access request.
- The individual can request for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held by mail to the address below:
The Personal Data Protection Officer
K Tech Global Sdn Bhd (1080594-K)
- If you have any queries or complaints relating to this Notice or otherwise relating to misuse or suspected misuse of your personal information, you may send us a message at or contact our office (the number is available at www. OneLinkCard.com.my ).
- If you do not want us to further disclose your name, contact particulars and/or information to any company within OneLinkCard.com.my or the said third parties for the purposes of cross-selling and/or if you do not want to be contacted by us or the said third parties for the sale or promotion of any products or services via the posting of any promotional and/or marketing materials, please send us a message at or write to:
Marketing PDPA Opt-Out
K Tech Global Sdn Bhd (1080594-K)
We reserve the rights to amend this Notice at any time and will place notice of such amendments on our website or via any other mode we view suitable.
- Nothing in this Notice shall limit the rights of customers or us under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Where the customer is a partnership (that is not registered under the Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2012) or other unincorporated body of persons, the giving of this Notice addressed to the partnership or the unincorporated body of persons shall be deemed as notice given to all the partners or office-bearers (as the case may be) of such customer whose data are collected and/or processed by us for the purposes as stated herein. In this regard, the customer warrants that the customer has obtained the consent of all such individuals to the provision of their data to us for the foregoing purposes and for disclosure to such parties as stipulated above and the customer undertakes to extend a copy of this Notice to all such individuals, which expression shall include all such existing and new partners or office-bearers (as the case may be) of the customer from time to time.
- Aside from customers, this Notice shall also apply (as the context shall require) in relation to the usage, processing and disclosure of the data of any other individual who is not a customer but whose data is required to be collected by us by reason of, or incidental to, the provision of the Services accounts, services and/or facilities by us to its customers, whether the customer concerned is another individual(s) or is a company, business entity or organisation. In this regard, the customer confirms and warrants that the customer has obtained the consent of such individuals to the provision of such data to us for the foregoing purposes and for disclosure to such parties as stipulated above.
Your continued usage of the Services accounts, services and/or facilities is deemed consent for us to collect, process and store the data in accordance with the above.